Bryce

PillsburyDoughboy

While he's definitely a great player, Bama should be able to plug in the next guy. I didn't see the game, but looks like they were just fine without him.

BTW, why were you laughing like a 14 yr old girl?
Because someone said when you use LOL to mean Laughing out loud it means you sound like a 14 year old girl. So be it. I can't help myself. Some of this sports stuff is just too hysterical. LOL

BamaProud

It's sad that alabama has magical medical knowledge that cuts healing time in half and they keep it secret from the rest of the world. Imagine the millions of people that could be helped if they weren't so selfish with that super secret medical magic potion. I guess to them having an edge in a football game is more important than helping others.

All Div-1 colleges have top-shelf medical care with access to the best doctors and physical therapists. Also, the top players are exceptionally healthy people giving them a leg up on recovering from injury (and illnesses). It isn't crazy to think Bryce Young will recover significantly faster than what Google says is normal.

Latest posts