Bryce still in the hunt for the #1 spot

buckaroo

Yeah, this is probably right on

Attachments

• 68BB9522-9E7E-44BC-AAF5-B54650048966.png
    68BB9522-9E7E-44BC-AAF5-B54650048966.png
    140.7 KB · Views: 55

volboy

Frail, short, light, little arm strength and not overly athletic (didnt run at the combine or pro day -huge red flag)Never been a Qb of his slight build get drafted early in professional football. He wont be playing mercer and ut martin at the next level
Are you talking about Hooker? How tall does a qb have to be? He is 6' 3" which is at or above the average height for NFL qb. Red flag for not running at combine? Who in their right mind would run just coming off acl surgery less than 4 months prior?

redblood

Are you talking about Hooker? How tall does a qb have to be? He is 6' 3" which is at or above the average height for NFL qb. Red flag for not running at combine? Who in their right mind would run just coming off acl surgery less than 4 months prior?
Talking about young, the one addressed in the thread title.

History shows that most upper level nfl qbs that reach success are 6'3 as a minimum. I dont follow college or nfl
Anymore, since BLM, but i was the biggest nfl fan in the world before that . Marino, elway, brady, manning, favre, rodgers, stafford, big ben- and the great uo and comers- allen- 6ft 5.5, herbert, 6ft 6, lawrence 6ft 6, burrow 6ft 4.

dont know anything about hooker

Last edited:

Trey13

Don't get yourself banned. You are too much fun to laugh at.
Hahahaha here the lil pumpkin is taking up for his little brother. But like I said months ago I tried to get him to bet. See how that went… he was afraid he'd lose and have to ban himself (knowing he would just use his other names)

K-dub

Watched a special on him last night with the Manning's. Ol Bryce has a voice like a 12 year old school girl. Thinking football might just be his ticket to the locker room scenery.