Bryce

wayne

-1 yd of offense in the 3rd qt with :19 seconds left. Shoulder must still be hurting.

PillsburyDoughboy

ALABAMA is banged up after this game. Surprised if anyone is left on the starters after this game. Glad ALABAMA has depth and then some.

PillsburyDoughboy

Torn labrum. Season over.
So Nick Saban just reveled in his sideline report it was a sprained shoulder. I did a quick Google search and it said 4-6 week recovery time. If I know ALABAMA recovery time that means 2-3 weeks. He will be back by end of season. Sad he cannot make another run for Heisman but glad it's not a career ending injury

7mm08

So Nick Saban just reveled in his sideline report it was a sprained shoulder. I did a quick Google search and it said 4-6 week recovery time. If I know ALABAMA recovery time that means 2-3 weeks. He will be back by end of season. Sad he cannot make another run for Heisman but glad it's not a career ending injury
Bring out the needle!

Spurhunter

I did a quick Google search and it said 4-6 week recovery time. If I know ALABAMA recovery time that means 2-3 weeks.
It's sad that alabama has magical medical knowledge that cuts healing time in half and they keep it secret from the rest of the world. Imagine the millions of people that could be helped if they weren't so selfish with that super secret medical magic potion. I guess to them having an edge in a football game is more important than helping others.

wayne

It's sad that alabama has magical medical knowledge that cuts healing time in half and they keep it secret from the rest of the world. Imagine the millions of people that could be helped if they weren't so selfish with that super secret medical magic potion. I guess to them having an edge in a football game is more important than helping others.
Deer antler spray

BamaProud

Saban quote:

--"Bryce has a little AC sprain in his shoulder. We'll have to take it day-to-day. I think he's OK. He doesn't have a serious injury. We didn't think he could go back in the game because I don't think he had much steam on throwing the ball. He's had these before and in a few days, he starts to respond pretty well. We'll have to see how it goes."

Probably won't play next weekend against A&M, but I bet he is back for Tennessee.

Last edited:

Latest posts