Bryce Young and Will Anderson

PalsPal

I'm sure both have made bank with NIL, and probably have insurance policies to protect if injured, but there's no reason for them to play.

I remember several years ago, they had a flag football game at the Pro Bowl. I only watched because Peyton played. Anyway, Robert Edwards,, former GA running back ruined his career playing in it.
Screenshot_20221217-160042_Chrome.jpg

JBell

In 2019 when they missed the playoffs, they didn't have any opt out then either. Played Michigan i think

PillsburyDoughboy

Proud of them but not sure it's the smartest decision for a game that means nothing. They certainly don't need it to improve their stock for the NFL like some players do.

They will most certainly be drafted #1 and #2 unless something weird happens in early trades.

Spurhunter

Proud of them but not sure it's the smartest decision for a game that means nothing.
Apparently it DOES mean something or they wouldn't play! How stupid can you be??? Maybe it means nothing to Bandwagon Nation but OBVIOUSLY it means something to them. I can tell you never suited up. Never played the game. Never had a locker room full of brothers. Yet, here you are pretending to be an expert on what matters to these players. Get help man. Seriously. You aren't well.

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Apparently it DOES mean something or they wouldn't play! How stupid can you be??? Maybe it means nothing to Bandwagon Nation but OBVIOUSLY it means something to them. I can tell you never suited up. Never played the game. Never had a locker room full of brothers. Yet, here you are pretending to be an expert on what matters to these players. Get help man. Seriously. You aren't well.
With nil, I wonder if any bowl win money is in these agreements?

Latest posts