Browning sale

tntrkkllr

Good deal for anyone who likes browning!

Attachments

• IMG_0329.png
    IMG_0329.png
    245.3 KB · Views: 29

tree_ghost

Wow those cameras are probably my favorite all time! They get service better than any cell cam I ve owned, the pictures and video are pretty good, but the battery life and reliability of this little thing is what makes it near and dear to my heart….ill be purchasing a few due to this post so thanks!!

tntrkkllr

Wow those cameras are probably my favorite all time! They get service better than any cell cam I ve owned, the pictures and video are pretty good, but the battery life and reliability of this little thing is what makes it near and dear to my heart….ill be purchasing a few due to this post so thanks!!
I had to order me some to add to my fleet!

rem270

What's the monthly subscription for these? I have 6 tactacams and have been pleased with them. But last year had to replace 2 because it was eating batteries. And one is doing it now. Thinking about trying a couple of these to compare the 2 brands.

megalomaniac

I ordered 3 of these and got zero antennas which were suppose to come it's the deal. Anyone else? Guess I'll call browning
Did they come with the little 6in antenna? I'm thinking that is the deal, and NOT with the $40 external omni antenna with the 10ft cable.