Brother n laws first turkey hunt

C1295

Took my brother n law on his first turkey hunt yesterday. He has just gotten out of the army been in since he was 18. Told him that he could shoot whatever we seen today and I would call for him and teach him what I could. Well, first thing we got a Jake in and told him he would probably be better off letting him walk and he did. Well, about 30 minutes later here comes mister Tom had about 10-12" beard. NICE BIRD! Brother n law gets the shakes and shoots but misses 😂 I told him don't get discouraged it happens to the best of us and this is your first hunt. He says oh I'm not I'm hooked! When we coming back! Not bad for your first hunt.

Last edited:

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
Took my brother n law on his first turkey hunt yesterday. He has just gotten out of the army been in since he was 18. Told him that he could shoot whatever we seen today and I would call for him and teach him what I could. Well, first thing we got a Jake in and told him he would probably be better off letting him walk and he did. Well, about 30 minutes later here comes mister Tom had about 10-12" beard. NICE BIRD! Brother n law gets the shakes and shots but misses 😂 I told him don't get discouraged it happens to the best of us and this is your first hunt. He says oh I'm not I'm hooked! When we coming back! Not bad for your first hunt.
You should have told him turkeys are mooslims= bang flop