Broadhead Question

Rakkin6

I am shooting a Tenpoint Stealth NXT. It shoots about 400 FPS. Jist wondering what mechanicals you guys might be running out of these high speed crossbows.

I am also open to a fixed blade if you have any suggestions. I was looking at the Ramcat Crossbow Broadheads with the pivoting heads.

Thanks guys

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

medwc

I have the Shadow NXT and have only shot the regular NAP 100 grain Spitfires thru it(I had about 15 NEW spitfire heads sitting around so...) I have killed 4 deer with this combo, all pass thrus and heart or double lunged. All under 20 yards but the combo is stupid accurate out to 40 yards as I am sure you know with the Tenpoint x-bows. I have thought about going heaver and fixed blade but just don't see the need as what I have works great. I don't have a cronoed speed but Im using the Pro Elite 400s with lighted nocks so I figure 360 fps.

dhpro

Ten points spitfires are very accurate, I've shot them out to 60 yards and they are same as my feild points shooting a ten point nitro some thing.not sure how they are going behave on a deer never tried them. I do feel comfortable that they want open prematurely and on my target they have always opened like supposed to . I have shot them enough in yard to trust there performance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

losthunter

Try it for yourself, allen fixed blades at Walmart, 3 for 7 dollars. On target and complete pass through with every deer I've killed. No need for expensive broadheads for a crossbow.

Latest posts