question when tuning

C1295

Been shooting my Crossbow this week tuning it up and no matter what I do its shooting about 5" to the right. I have the scope maxed out to the right and its still shooting 6" to the right of where ever I put it. Its dead on every time the height is spot on. Could the limb on the right side of my bow have dropped a tad bit causing this? Its kind of odd.

CHRIS WILSON

Been shooting my Crossbow this week tuning it up and no matter what I do its shooting about 5" to the right. I have the scope maxed out to the right and its still shooting 6" to the right of where ever I put it. Its dead on every time the height is spot on. Could the limb on the right side of my bow have dropped a tad bit causing this? Its kind of odd.
So, you make adjustments to the scope and there's no change in the POI?

C1295

Or do you think its my scope possibly? It was shooting perfect Monday then I went out there last night and it started that.

CHRIS WILSON

Or do you think its my scope possibly? It was shooting perfect Monday then I went out there last night and it started that.
If it's consistently hitting 5-6" to the right of point of aim and the point of impact doesn't change after making scope adjustments, my first suspect would be the scope. What brand of crossbow and scope are you using?

Latest posts