Tooth of the arrow broadheads?

Henry

Squirrel_Hunter I'm sure you have made a decision at this point but I'm just seeing this being a new member. I didn't see any comments from anyone actually using TOTA broad heads so I thought I would give you my real world experience since I use them. I use the 175g solids shooting a Ravin R10 and love them. I shot 2 does this year with the same bolt/head combo and had pass thrus on both deer. 1st doe was at 59 yards and 2nd doe was at 52 yards, neither went 50 yards but both were good lung/heart shots. I like that you can sharpen them and they are extremely durable. The 2nd doe I shot the bolt went thru her and stuck in a log about 5 feet behind her. I dug that bolt out and both the bolt and BH are still good, just had to touch up the broad head.View attachment 166144View attachment 166145
great pics!

Kmushrooman

I shoot the Allen 1 inch fixed blade broad heads from Walmart. They are 10 dollars for a pack of three. They shoot perfectly like field tips. Never had a problem with them and I shoot a lot of deer. I have reused some"sharpened" on more than one deer. The silver ones shoot flawlessly the bronze ones not as tight. Slightly different shape. For 10 bucks try them out you might be surprised.

squirrel_hunter

Got my xbow out today. Shooting the TOTA 100 gr vent xl. Shot good out of my wicked ridge. Bear season is September 13th. Taking my wife first 2 days.

squirrel_hunter

My wife shot her first bear 7:15 am wendesday morning. It was opening morning archery season. It blew threw the big bear. Stuck into 55 gallon metal drum. The blood trail was unreal. Pouring out both side's of him. The TOTA 100 gr vent xl did a great job.