Brass and bullet trade thread

WestTN2288

have about 400 .308 147 fmj... they are the ones that supposedly shoot well out of .300blk

I bought them thinking i could shoot them out of a .308 and (while you might can) I can barely make them hit the broad side of a barn.

Looking for trades on components for:
7mm
9mm
45ACP

Gav-n-Tn

have about 400 .308 147 fmj... they are the ones that supposedly shoot well out of .300blk

I bought them thinking i could shoot them out of a .308 and (while you might can) I can barely make them hit the broad side of a barn.

Looking for trades on components for:
7mm
9mm
45ACP
Have you thought about tearing them down and working up your own load with them? Just throwing it out there.

Poker

Sized up 150 rounds of 10mm last night. I'm trying to get to a velocity of 1200 fps with 200gr hard cast. The only powder that seems available capable of doing it is Longhorn which I found at a local Sportsmans Warehouse. I have mixed brass and was surprised that some were sized for large pistol primers and others for small. Guess I'll use the small for 'plinking'.

Huntaholic

Somebody needs this stuff besides me, so what Ive got is about 150 plus factory rounds for a 25 Rem. A few have some tarnish on them but they all shake so I fully expect them to fire and be fine. And even if a few are questionable they can be tore down and reloaded.
Make me a reasonable offer and we can talk!

MUP

Going thru my supplies and know that some need/want Trail Boss. I'd be willing to trade 1 bottle of TB for 2 bottles of either CFE pistol or Tite Group. Also have 1k Federal large rifle magnum primers to trade for large pistol primers. Only caveat is must be able to meet in Newport or Gatlinburg or reasonably close.
View attachment 214931
If you're ever down close to Chattanooga I've got some Federal LG pistol primers I could swap you for the LG rifle mag primers.

WestTN2288

Going thru my supplies and know that some need/want Trail Boss. I'd be willing to trade 1 bottle of TB for 2 bottles of either CFE pistol or Tite Group. Also have 1k Federal large rifle magnum primers to trade for large pistol primers. Only caveat is must be able to meet in Newport or Gatlinburg or reasonably close.
View attachment 214931
Not sure if I'm happy or sad you're on the other end of the state. I'd swap those primers in a heartbeat

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
An acquaintance from the local range asked me to post some reloading components that he is trying to help move for a friends widow.

Still available as of Friday:
1 lb Reloader 22,
2 lbs Reloader 7,
2 lbs Longshot
1 lb HS-7 (maybe partial)
1 lb BLC-2

Maybe some large rifle, standard and magnum, not sure of the count yet.

He has it posted elsewhere as well, so availability may vary.
Only trade interests are Accurate #5, but cash will work I'm told. Pickup in Fayetteville area. PM me if interested.

Last edited:

Latest posts