New Brass/Bullet site?

DaveB

Anyone ever deal with this seller?

Prices are close to pre-covid. Big selection.

I'm not in market but stumbled across the site.

BrassmanBrass has been sold and while the new owners seem okay and my experience has been limited, I want to line up some new sites. This is first one I have considered.

backyardtndeer

American reloading is another site to save
I would be careful about American reloading. They have been known to have issues with credit card information being compromised and people accounts being hacked. Twice I ordered from them myself, and both times within days I had to get a new card due having bogus charges. I haven't ordered from them since, been at least two years. I was on another site where several other members had the same issue with American reloading, some suggested using reloadable cards if you just had to order from them.

Jcalder

I would be careful about American reloading. They have been known to have issues with credit card information being compromised and people accounts being hacked. Twice I ordered from them myself, and both times within days I had to get a new card due having bogus charges. I haven't ordered from them since, been at least two years. I was on another site where several other members had the same issue with American reloading, some suggested using reloadable cards if you just had to order from them.
My card got hacked at the local ace hardware within the last month. But that's good to know that it's been a problem with them.

Check out redeye reloading as well.

Jcalder

backyardtndeer

My point wasn't so much to defend them, but any of our cards are subject to being hacked. One reason a credit card is much better than a debit card for online purchases, but most purchases in general.
Yeah hackers really suck. Ace hardware really surprises me.

I am just glad they shut mine down quick and that the scum bag thief had no idea the kind of limit that's on that card. And absolutely agree on using cc instead of debit card.