Food Plots Branson tractors?

BigCityBubba

Does anyone have experience with them? I am looking for a compact tractor in 30 hp range and I have come across a couple of these for what seems like a really good price. I have not read anything bad about them.

tree_ghost

I heard from a previous dealer of theirs that getting parts for replacement was a nightmare, and therefore, they chose to no longer carry that brand… take it for what it's worth

BigCityBubba

I heard from a previous dealer of theirs that getting parts for replacement was a nightmare, and therefore, they chose to no longer carry that brand… take it for what it's worth
That is about the only thing I have heard. There is a 2018 30 hp Branson with bush hog and box blade for $13k. Any other tractor would be $10k to $15k more. I saw another for $18k. Just wondering why.

tree_ghost

That is about the only thing I have heard. There is a 2018 30 hp Branson with bush hog and box blade for $13k. Any other tractor would be $10k to $15k more. I saw another for $18k. Just wondering why.
i was in the same boat. i thought the machine itself was nice, i was looking at a 55HP, but if it breaks, and it will, then itll be a nice paper weight too lol

deerhunter10

With Branson, Mahindra, ls and tractors like those are parts. We had a neighbor used to run Montana tractors and he waited 2 months for parts in the middle of hay season. We had to help him a ton getting his hay up that year. Don't really hear anything bad about any of those brands except part availability.

ttf909

I got a tym . Seems pretty solid so far . Cummins diesel in the 3515 or so I'm told. Have a large volume dealer close to me also. They have been in the business since before 2016 .

Urban_Hunter

Cousin bought one a few years back. Beats it like hell and hasn't broken anything. He was originally worried about parts, but there's a whole Reddit subforum on it… nearly all serviceable parts are available through Amazon prime, 2 days to your door. I was going to buy one but asked here first and a member sold me his like new JD4044 for a deal. Ive ran them both extensively. You can tell some of the buttons and switches and stuff are lesser quality on the Branson, but if you compare the charts it totally outclasses the name brand tractors on the front end loader and 3pt capacities. It's not just on paper either. His FEL could flip that tractor over without even knowing it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one unless I thought I'd resell it later. Resell on them is terrible… but that's good for the buyer!

Latest posts