Food Plots Tractors

deerfever

We have a couple Mahindra's and treat them like bulldozers. I can't believe mine actually runs anymore. I have been very pleased with them.
I have a Mahindra and agree, I looked at several brands before I bought. So far, I really like it!

JCDEERMAN

Consider getting the fronts loaded with fluid also. I wish I had. I feel like I'm stuck leaving the loader on there even when it's a detriment, like mowing in tight places. My ground is way too steep not to have weight on the front of some kind.
Ok - my suspicions were that we had fluid filled front tires. Just talked to my cousin and he confirmed that. What about foam? Would that be lighter or heavier?

Pioneer1789

Ok - my suspicions were that we had fluid filled front tires. Just talked to my cousin and he confirmed that. What about foam? Would that be lighter or heavier?
Foam is lighter. Try Rim Guard on the next one. Most places load tires with a water and methanol mixture. Around 8lbs per gallon. Rim Guard is beet juice. I think it's supposed to be 10lb per gallon. Of you get a 4x4, the tires will be bigger and hold more volume also.

FTG-05

Foam is very heavy, heavier than water and most fluid. However, it's also expensive, permanent and makes the ride horribly stiff.

I would only do it if I had a very bad thorn problem (e.g. west TX). If I could get Rimguard, I'd do it in a hot minute. But the closest dealer is about 5 hours away. :(

Last edited:

Latest posts