Food Plots Kubato tractors

Snowwolfe

What's the general opinion of the quality of the smaller Kubato tractors? I been giving some serious thoughts to buying one for general work such as digging, moving stuff, food plot, grass cutting, and keeping our 200 yard gravel road to the house in good condition.
The model I been looking at is the B3350SU which has 27 PTO horse power with a bucket up front and a back hoe on the back. Will it be able to dig through the hard clay soil on the plateau?

Gravey

I bought a kubota Grand L3130 new in 2005 and use a 5' disk, 6' box blade, 5' bushhog, and 6' finish mower. I bought a zero turn mower this year so stopped mowing with it but love it. Wish I had 4x4 and FEL but when I bought it I did so with its primary use being a mower so I didn't get those. It's a 32-hp tractor.

tn droptine

I just bought a Kubota back in November - I went a little bigger, with a MX5200HST 4x4 with a FEL. It has proven its worth so far, and I have barely gotten to use it yet. I can't wait until this spring when I can really get some use out of it. I upgraded from a 27hp New Holland, so the implements I had for it will still work, but the Kubota is much wider so I will end up getting some bigger items for it just to cover tire tread. Comparing my two tractors though is like comparing a S-10 to a 2500 with a Duramax :)

WG3

Not sure about the smaller ones, but on the mid size and up, get some weights because they are very light treaties and you can get in trouble quick on steep terrain.

duckriver

I've got a M95S, (95 horse) we've had it 10 years and haven't had to do anything but change the oil. Now I've been looking at adding a second tractor around 75-85 horse and kubota seems to be behind the 8 ball on the new emissions stuff. But I'm not sure on the regs for the smaller tractors with the new emissions.

I've also got a deere 1026 which is a 25 hp. That thing is a little tank. I never dreamed we'd use that small of tractor so much but it's handy as all get out

FLcracka

I'm kicking around the idea of a L2501 or the L3301 HST. I'm scared the 2501 wont be enough HP. Looking at the reverse rototiller, box blade, bushhog and FEL for 19,500. amd for the L3301 22,300

Latest posts