Bowl game tickets

Gravey

I've come to realize that tndeer has some of the best college football fans on the planet so I started wondering who all is going to their team's bowl game to support them? The Vols are in Nashville at the Music City Bowl and I haven't bought tickets yet as I'm waiting on a decision from my kids. My daughter is a senior at UT and has to be back in Knoxville for a wedding and not sure she wants to go or not. If they don't may go with a buddy. So what are your plans?

PalsPal

I'm a PDB-type fan, as I haven't attended a game in years :D !

Seriously, my dad has season tickets, and one of my daughters loves to go, but thankfully she has a boyfriend and they have gone to several games this year. I'm a big guy, and I hate the small seats, and the getting to and leaving the stadium.

They did look at tickets, but from what I heard the initial prices were outrageous.

Trey13

I'm a PDB-type fan, as I haven't attended a game EVER :D !

Seriously, my dad has season tickets, and one of my daughters loves to go, but thankfully she has a boyfriend and they have gone to several games this year. I'm a big guy, and I hate the small seats, and the getting to and leaving the stadium.

They did look at tickets, but from what I heard the initial prices were outrageous.

Latest posts