Bowhunting t-shirts (kinda different)

Wade195

As before.

xl and 2xl for me brother.

just let me know how much and when and where to pay please.

Blessings.

Doug

UCStandSitter

As before.

xl and 2xl for me brother.

just let me know how much and when and where to pay please.

Blessings.

Doug
I've got you on my list brother. Won't forget ya. Will be PM'ing everyone within the next couple weeks to figure out shipping and payment.

Thanks all for your support of my random, fall backwards into, side business. 😂

UCStandSitter

I will be placing the order today around noon. This morning is the last chance to let me know if you'd like one. If you responded here with a size, I have you down and you will be included in the order.To those of you who have responded, first of all thank you. Secondly, I will be reaching out to each of you via PM over the next few days to figure out shipping quotes and discuss payment

PWoody

I will be placing the order today around noon. This morning is the last chance to let me know if you'd like one. If you responded here with a size, I have you down and you will be included in the order.To those of you who have responded, first of all thank you. Secondly, I will be reaching out to each of you via PM over the next few days to figure out shipping quotes and discuss payment
I would like a large please, if it's not too late.

Thanks!

UCStandSitter

Order has been placed. If you responded with a size, please be on the lookout for a PM from me discussing shipping costs/pmt, etc. in the coming days (likely Monday).

For those that may have missed the boat on this run, please feel free to reply here. May do a future run of this design if enough interest.

Thanks all!

Hymie3

Order has been placed. If you responded with a size, please be on the lookout for a PM from me discussing shipping costs/pmt, etc. in the coming days (likely Monday).

For those that may have missed the boat on this run, please feel free to reply here. May do a future run of this design if enough interest.

Thanks all!
How did you pull off the whiteout background and pro photography??impressive for home project.

UCStandSitter

How did you pull off the whiteout background and pro photography??impressive for home project.
Just some Canva stuff if that's what you mean. Spent literally 5 mins on it. In hindsight there are things I'd change but that'd up the cost. I am NOT a creative person. That's the wife's department. She does stuff like that for our church. I have a few more similar ideas I will likely make after this round is all said and done. Probably have her do the design work though.
Oldest daughter has a Cricut but I'm not aold on the idea of the tshirts that come from that process so I am having a printer do them for now. Could turn a much better profit (read: some profit 😂) if I figure out how to do it at home.

UCStandSitter

1 shirt size Large is still on the market. Over bought. I'd just keep it as a secondary for myself but, I'm too fat for a Large. Any of you skinny fellas out there want it? Should be arriving by Sept 12. Shipping is $8 unless you can do local pickup.

Latest posts