Bowhunting Shirts Round 2

UCStandSitter

So a few folks have reached out over the past few months wondering if I would do another run of the bowhunting shirts I had printed up last year. Given some of the frustrations of last time I've held off on doing this again but... I decided to at least gauge interest. I don't know the exact cost but will be in the neighborhood of $35 (depends on how many I order). The pics below are a good representation of what they look like. They are the Canvas branded shirts that are a blend which makes the price a bit higher but they last and are comfortable. If interested, please let me know. I need to have at least 10 orders to make the price reasonable.

Here is the scripture referenced if you aren't aware:

"Now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me" Gen 27:3
front.png

back.png

Campaign order link:

Last edited:

UCStandSitter

Well there's 6 so there is at least some interest. I'll put a deadline of say "the weekend" so we have a cutoff point. So long as we hit 10 I think I can be around the price mentioned above. I will do the actual math w/ shipping once we have all numbers

Gobble4me757

Count me in for one Large please!

I'll bet if you posted to ALDEER you would get even more as I know of plenty who would probably jump on this.

UCStandSitter

Count me in for one Large please!

I'll bet if you posted to ALDEER you would get even more as I know of plenty who would probably jump on this.
I'm not a member over there. There really isn't much margin in these honestly. I wouldn't have done another round if folks hadn't asked. More about getting out a positive message than making money. You are welcome to tell anyone you think would be interested but, I probably won't over complicate by going to other forums. At one time I considered just setting up a site where folks could order them and and automating it all but that would be pretty expensive for probably not a lot of return. Be lucky to break even. I did a pretty good number on the last round and I think with all the hiccups I had with buyers and what I had to eat, I made about $60.

Gobble4me757

I'm not a member over there. There really isn't much margin in these honestly. I wouldn't have done another round if folks hadn't asked. More about getting out a positive message than making money. You are welcome to tell anyone you think would be interested but, I probably won't over complicate by going to other forums. At one time I considered just setting up a site where folks could order them and and automating it all but that would be pretty expensive for probably not a lot of return. Be lucky to break even. I did a pretty good number on the last round and I think with all the hiccups I had with buyers and what I had to eat, I made about $60.
Yeah def understand and wasn't going to list it over there to make you more money just was suggesting to get that message out more like you said. Glad you are doing another run of them!

Latest posts