Bowhunting t-shirts (kinda different)

Knothead

I actually wrote that verse on the wall with a permanent marker in one of my shooting houses. Lol.
I would like an XL when you place another order. Do you do Venmo?

UCStandSitter

I actually wrote that verse on the wall with a permanent marker in one of my shooting houses. Lol.
I would like an XL when you place another order. Do you do Venmo?
I am a PayPal guy but we can figure that out. Will probably place the order next week and it will take 2 wks for printing and shipping if the last go round is any indication. Trying to get to 20 orders (right now there) before ordering again. Keeps the printing cost down to where I don't have to eat $5 on every shirt. I'm not much of a business man if you can't tell. I'm a cybersecurity guy. What do I know. 😂

TnBob

That verse brings back memories for me Stand Sitter. I killed my first deer with a 45 lb recurve when I was 14. Im about to turn 60 now. At the time we went to church in Rickman but I was raised in Algood. When my dad told our preacher, Oscar Nash about me killing it, Brother Nash came over to me and quoted that scripture, Genesis 27:3

Bass1090

I am a PayPal guy but we can figure that out. Will probably place the order next week and it will take 2 wks for printing and shipping if the last go round is any indication. Trying to get to 20 orders (right now there) before ordering again. Keeps the printing cost down to where I don't have to eat $5 on every shirt. I'm not much of a business man if you can't tell. I'm a cybersecurity guy. What do I know. 😂
I do Venmo and PayPal. I can take the Venmo and then send him PayPal for mine and yours if that helps.

UCStandSitter

That verse brings back memories for me Stand Sitter. I killed my first deer with a 45 lb recurve when I was 14. Im about to turn 60 now. At the time we went to church in Rickman but I was raised in Algood. When my dad told our preacher, Oscar Nash about me killing it, Brother Nash came over to me and quoted that scripture, Genesis 27:3
I bet you and I know a lot of the same folk. Maybe even each other. Grew up in Livingston, live in Cville now.

Latest posts