Bowhunting Shirts Round 2

UCStandSitter

This rowing machine that showed up at my house last week is a pure torture device. I'd rather be drawn and quartered I think. BUT! I am hopeful that thing will keep me in a one X rather than XX. I'd love to get down to a L but not sure I can get there at basically 45. I'm gonna keep using it but I'd like to take a blowtorch to it...

ML_Hunter

if the blowtorch ever comes out give me a jingler ill take it off your hands to help get from 3xl to xl again

Black Titan

This rowing machine that showed up at my house last week is a pure torture device. I'd rather be drawn and quartered I think. BUT! I am hopeful that thing will keep me in a one X rather than XX. I'd love to get down to a L but not sure I can get there at basically 45. I'm gonna keep using it but I'd like to take a blowtorch to it...

Keep at it. I used to row in my early 20s. One of the best total body workouts you can do, as long as you keep proper form so as not to hurt yourself. I was in the best shape I have ever been in when I was doing that stuff.

Makes it nicer if you have a local rowing club that you can get into. Being out on the water soaking in the sun and fresh air makes it seem like less of a workout. Plus trying to balance a single scull works all those little micro muscles in your core.

One of the only kinds of workouts I've ever truly enjoyed.

BT

UCStandSitter

Keep at it. I used to row in my early 20s. One of the best total body workouts you can do, as long as you keep proper form so as not to hurt yourself. I was in the best shape I have ever been in when I was doing that stuff.

Makes it nicer if you have a local rowing club that you can get into. Being out on the water soaking in the sun and fresh air makes it seem like less of a workout. Plus trying to balance a single scull works all those little micro muscles in your core.

One of the only kinds of workouts I've ever truly enjoyed.

BT
Always wanted to try the real thing. Years ago I had to be in Austin on business for a couple weeks. Every morning I'd watch the college rowing team hit the water through town. Seemed super fun. At my age I'll probably just stick to this lil gadget and watching some rando show. :) Rowing combined with weights has been going well for me. Already seeing a bump in energy in just a short time. Made the jump from 20 to 30 mins this week. Probably bump to 40 starting next week. I could definitely go to 40 now but trying to increase slowly so I don't get hurt. lol

Black Titan

Always wanted to try the real thing. Years ago I had to be in Austin on business for a couple weeks. Every morning I'd watch the college rowing team hit the water through town. Seemed super fun. At my age I'll probably just stick to this lil gadget and watching some rando show. :) Rowing combined with weights has been going well for me. Already seeing a bump in energy in just a short time. Made the jump from 20 to 30 mins this week. Probably bump to 40 starting next week. I could definitely go to 40 now but trying to increase slowly so I don't get hurt. lol

Lol never too old man. You've only got me by 5 years. The guy that got me into it was my girlfriends dad, and he was in his 50s.

If you decide to do it, be ready to get wet lol. I started off in a 2 man scull to get the motion and balance and stuff, then progressed to a single. Its really fun. I would do it again if it weren't for my back issues.

BT

Shag

Back TTT

This almost slipped my mind. Just placed my order. Large for me and got an XS for my daughter. I hope it fits her.

Wade195

Me too. Custom Ink made this thing way too expensive but it sure is nice not having to keep up with my stupid spreadsheet :)
I think it was a pretty decent price due to the quantity that is being ordered.

We have a family at Church who has a business like that and pricing with them for just a few shirts is pretty high.

I am grateful for this.

UCStandSitter

I think it was a pretty decent price due to the quantity that is being ordered.

We have a family at Church who has a business like that and pricing with them for just a few shirts is pretty high.

I am grateful for this.
I was able to get it down cheaper last time by doing a lot of the heavy lifting but with my job demanding so much of my time plus fam, church, etc. it got to be too much. Hated they would be so much higher but was the only way I could get them done before the season without putting my head through a wall. :)

Maybe one day I'll sit down and invest in an actual ecommerce website and a partnership with a shirt printer. Then I could unleash a few more of the designs I have drawn up. It won't be this year though. Archery season is only 49 short days away.

UCStandSitter

Any updates on shipping?
Campaign ends in 3 days. They should start printing and ship after that. I wish I had more info but that's all that I can see on Custom Ink. The last time I did this I ordered and shipped to me then I shipped out individually. From the time I ordered until I had them in hand was about a weej

Latest posts