Bought the Tools for the Remington

TiminTN

The Remington, Pierce, Stiller Drop Port require a .705" counter bore. I bought the tools and did my first one today for a buddy who owns a tube gun with Pierce Action.

IMG_2006.jpg

mr.big

man that is cool stuff,,

whenever Berger puts out the new 195 I would Love a long action 700 chambered for the 7 WSM or 284 Win throated for the 195 gr bullet,Litz says it will be the slickest bullet on the planet,

I dont think the 7-08 would push it fast enough and I believe it would be too long to work with the 280 case,I would Love your thoughts on this

TiminTN

I think the reamer I have based on the 300 WM necked down to 7mm would work. That also would mean more tools to be able to throat for that bullet. The caliber specific throaters are $100.00+ each.

mr.big

I would like to keep OAL around 3.575 to start,IDK how long the 195 is but I am afraid the bullet would have to be seated deeper than I want with the Win Mag case,,

I would like the bullet with the boat tail in the case but the full caliber part of the bullet in the neck above the ring where the neck and shoulder come together,

if that will measure out maybe we can work out something where you can come out on the tooling,