Booger just stated........

smalljawbasser

id vote for him coach of the year in a heartbeat. Just cause I hate the gators doesn't mean the man hasn't done a nice job. First year coach, shaky qb, not much offensive star power, patchwork o line, and poised to win the east? If he's not COY in the sec, I don't know who is.

Gravey

smalljawbasser":1uwzvtmk said:
id vote for him coach of the year in a heartbeat. Just cause I hate the gators doesn't mean the man hasn't done a nice job. First year coach, shaky qb, not much offensive star power, patchwork o line, and poised to win the east? If he's not COY in the sec, I don't know who is.
I agree

AndyW

Gravey":23omwpad said:
smalljawbasser":23omwpad said:
I agree

I do too. He's done a heck of a job.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":1p10i6ka said:
Wrangler95":1p10i6ka said:
gator-n-buck":1p10i6ka said:
That CJM should be coach of the year...... :tu:

I hear you,did you hear Jessie Palmer on Tennessee :party: :party: :party:

What??? Best 3-4 team out there.... :rotf:

So glad you heard Jessie and it has nothing to do about 3-4,so close to being 7-0 and ranked #1 in the nation :rotf:

Spurhunter

AndyW":1sj45inl said:
Gravey":1sj45inl said:
smalljawbasser":1sj45inl said:
I agree

I do too. He's done a heck of a job.
Me too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Vermin93

Mudbone":38xi0000 said:
4 plays away.

If the vols were vermins team, they WOULD BE #1.

Not even I would claim that given the leads the Vols have blown.

Besides, ND is only 3 points away from being undefeated. If we are going to hypothesize about any team with a loss being #1, it should be ND and not the Vols!

gator-n-buck

Hillbilly Hunter":2awcg6m5 said:
He should be coach of the year hands down. The question is, is he that great of a coach or was Muschump that bad of a coach? I think some of both.

Only time will tell.... :) He's got UF in position to go 11-1 or probably at worst 10-2...... :super:

Latest posts