Was it just me, but was Gary Danielson

cbhunter

I was at the game and didn't have to hear him but I agree I can't stand listening to him. What did he say about Neyland?
Here you go

Attachments

• IMG_0566.jpeg
    IMG_0566.jpeg
    172.9 KB · Views: 55

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I've seen a bunch of complaints posted by Alabama fans saying Danielson is pulling for Alabama's opponent. I think people hear different things when listening to the same broadcast.

He didn't talk bad about Neyland Stadium; he just didn't say it was better than many other SEC stadiums with regard to noise and home field advantage. Some folks are easily offended...

UCStandSitter

I've seen a bunch of complaints posted by Alabama fans saying Danielson is pulling for Alabama's opponent. I think people hear different things when listening to the same broadcast.

He didn't talk bad about Neyland Stadium; he just didn't say it was better than many other SEC stadiums with regard to noise and home field advantage. Some folks are easily offended...
And some folk are deaf. To each their own

deerfanatic

I know he cried and went on and on about the two missed face masks that UT commuted but barely recognized the 3 blatant PI penalties that weren't called against A&M. One of which was about on the 5 yd line that would have almost for sure led to a td for UT.