Blackstone Recipes

Gobble4me757

I recently bought one for the hunting camp and was able to cook on it for my buddies which turned out fantastic! We did venison smash burgers, bfast, and chicken Philly cheesesteaks! Learning curve as with everything but cooking on the skillet for years helped me immensely. Anyone have any recipes they love to do on their griddle? Please include pics etc! I'll share some from the camp a friend took!
2B0F9B2E-BDC6-4E84-BB04-7F717780B6DB.jpeg
DA37EB48-2472-4687-80BB-F49EA77F1E11.jpeg
A19B1524-F2B7-43C6-93EF-600FFF07E79F.jpeg

Edit: didn't see the other blackstone recipe thread before posting. More the merrier I say and just add on to either one with recipes/YouTube links/pictures

Last edited:

Team Yuma

What kind of sausage is that? Looks good.

If you are in Jackson, ride up to Parkers Crossroads exit and go to Clarksburg Grocery for their hot sausage. I've had a blackstone for 5 years and have cooked all kinds of breakfast on there, especially during deer season.

Gobble4me757

What kind of sausage is that? Looks good.

If you are in Jackson, ride up to Parkers Crossroads exit and go to Clarksburg Grocery for their hot sausage. I've had a blackstone for 5 years and have cooked all kinds of breakfast on there, especially during deer season.
I'll check it out!
The sausage is from Alabama called connecuh hickory smoked sausage…all Alabama folks know it well. I did find some at the Jackson Kroger actually recently so if you see some, I highly recommend getting a pack. We use it grilling for apps with mustard as well as hot dogs etc

BamaProud

I'll check it out!
The sausage is from Alabama called connecuh hickory smoked sausage…all Alabama folks know it well. I did find some at the Jackson Kroger actually recently so if you see some, I highly recommend getting a pack. We use it grilling for apps with mustard as well as hot dogs etc

Conecuh sausage is its own food group in Alabama. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Supper.
Kroger and Walmart carry it in West TN.