Sold/Expired Black Angus Freezer Beef

NBF7240

muddyboots":jztkwm3b said:
Ate a roast last night. Pretty sweet just walk to the freezer instead of supermarket.

Thanks buddy, got your check couple days ago....we will meet again in December and ill bring you a lb of bacon with your beef.

MUP

I've been eatin' some manwich this week, made with the best beef burger I've ever tasted. We mix it up and take advantage of it pretty well, having different cuts from week to week. I think it's about time for steak again.. :super:

muddyboots

NBF7240":ten5tgif said:
muddyboots":ten5tgif said:
Ate a roast last night. Pretty sweet just walk to the freezer instead of supermarket.

Thanks buddy, got your check couple days ago....we will meet again in December and ill bring you a lb of bacon with your beef.

Yes sir! I like that offer. Thanks. My back fixed now You wont have to load it all. LOL

NBF7240

MUP":1emk650a said:
I've been eatin' some manwich this week, made with the best beef burger I've ever tasted. We mix it up and take advantage of it pretty well, having different cuts from week to week. I think it's about time for steak again.. :super:

ribeye, filet, strip......to many choices.

Eat well my friend

Kingston

Wishin I weren't 100 miles into Va, have heard nothing but good things about NBF7240's beef on here for years! :bash:

$5.50 average is hard to beat.

Latest posts