Sold/Expired Black Angus Freezer Beef

NBF7240

Now taking deposits on Fall 2015 Grain or Grass Finished steers.

What you get:
1. Black Angus
2. Steers are finished on grain at 4-5% of bodyweight. Meaning steers get 40-50 lbs of grain per head per day for 90 days before slaughter.
3. Steers are never taken off grass and put on concrete.
4. Steers will weight 1050- 1200 at butchering time. Butcher time will be week of Thanksgiving and will hang for 2 weeks.
5. Watered from my tap no pond water
6. No shots of any kind including hormones or antibiotics.
7. Free trip to butcher (H and R Slaughtering in Crossville where they cut and wrap the way you want it)
8. Pick up and delivery available to anywhere
9. Butcher charges .29 per lb live weight and $24 kill fee.
10. I charge $1.97 per lb live weight. You can order wholes, halves, or quarters.

When all is said and done and the beef is in your freezer, the beef will cost you on average $5.50 per lb for grain fed, aged, Angus beef. This beef is not your killing cow, ground chuck, or diary animal beef.

If interested check out Collins Farm Beef on Facebook, OR pm me on here, OR call Ben at 423 215 5763. Thanks

NBF7240

diamond hunter":3nvm7xip said:
So,If we buy 1/4 of a steer,about how much weight is that and about what does it usually break down to as in steaks,burger,roasts?

If steer weighs 1200 lbs divided by 4 is 300 lbs
You would get about 20 steaks depends on thickness and bone in
5 to 6 roasts also depends on your choice meaning what weight of roast you like.
10 to 12 packs of stew meat
5 to 6 cube steak
30 to 40 lbs of hamburger

All depends on how you like it cut.

skewby

ben how about you putting on a cookout so i can sample the beef to see if i want to buy :pray: :poke:

Zulu

Gotta warn you fellas -- Benny's beef will ruin you. I can't buy a steak at a restaurant anymore; just doesn't compare with hormone-free Black Angus cooked on the grill at home.

Hawkeye5

Agreed, excellent beef. I am looking to downsize this year to a condo and I will miss ordering as there is some question if the garage will be large enough for our current freezer which holds a half. Of course my adult children have offered to take any excess beef off my hands!

NBF7240

Zulu":dhm1v77e said:
Gotta warn you fellas -- Benny's beef will ruin you. I can't buy a steak at a restaurant anymore; just doesn't compare with hormone-free Black Angus cooked on the grill at home.

Thanks. It's like a drug. If I can get it on your plate, you will never be the same.....haha

NBF7240

Hawkeye5":2xurr83e said:
Agreed, excellent beef. I am looking to downsize this year to a condo and I will miss ordering as there is some question if the garage will be large enough for our current freezer which holds a half. Of course my adult children have offered to take any excess beef off my hands!

Hey let me know when you find out about the garage and maybe we can work something out.

Latest posts