FREEZER BEEF

NBF7240

Grain finished Angus steers. No hormones and antibiotics. Steers are given grain at a rate of 3-4 % of their body weight per day for the last 120 days before slaughter. Slaughter time will be in May/ June and November/December. I will haul calves to H and R Slaughter in Crossville. Calves will hang for 14-18 days. At that time customer will contact butcher and inform them how to cut and wrap the beef.

Send me a pm for pricing and any questions.
Thanks
Ben

Trailboss2019

Grain finished Angus steers. No hormones and antibiotics. Steers are given grain at a rate of 3-4 % of their body weight per day for the last 120 days before slaughter. Slaughter time will be in May/ June and November/December. I will haul calves to H and R Slaughter in Crossville. Calves will hang for 14-18 days. At that time customer will contact butcher and inform them how to cut and wrap the beef.

Thanks
Ben
Can you PM me a price list?

J.A.F.O.

Thanks
Ben
When you have time could you dm me a price list. Thx

Latest posts