Freezer Beef

Tennessee24v

I bought a half beef last fall. The Collins are great people, and the beef is the best I've ever had. The ribeyes are so good I don't want to eat them because I won't be able to replace them at any store. This was my first beef from a local farm. I had no idea what I had been missing out on.

NBF7240

I bought a half beef last fall. The Collins are great people, and the beef is the best I've ever had. The ribeyes are so good I don't want to eat them because I won't be able to replace them at any store. This was my first beef from a local farm. I had no idea what I had been missing out on.
We are so glad you have enjoyed.

MUP

This was how our first experience buying farm raised beef from them was as well several years ago. You truly don't know what you're missing, until you taste fresh beef from their farm! And again, their cows drink the same water they do, and not from a pond! ;)

knightrider

This was how our first experience buying farm raised beef from them was as well several years ago. You truly don't know what you're missing, until you taste fresh beef from their farm! And again, their cows drink the same water they do, and not from a pond! ;)
Fresh water makes a huge difference in cattle appearance, health, and taste!

Latest posts