Birthday present to myself

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
Ended up not sending it to S&W. I ordered a HiViz tritium front sight for it, bought a couple of drill bits and replaced it myself. Put a Hilary hole delete plug in it also. Pretty straightforward 2 beer job although I gotta admit my butthole clinched up when I broke a bit when I finally drilled thru the sight for the roll pin😲 Drilled from both sides so I wouldn't waller out the sight hole. Gun goes bang and sights are on the money so it all worked out nearly 2 months after purchasing it.

I will snap a pic and post it tomorrow.

I was gonna have my cousin send it back for me since he is an FFL and is always around to sign for things. S&W sent him 5 new roll pins and a new sight for it. Decided I couldn't see the darn thing so I bought the HiViz for it.

Lt.Dan

Ended up not sending it to S&W. I ordered a HiViz tritium front sight for it, bought a couple of drill bits and replaced it myself. Put a Hilary hole delete plug in it also. Pretty straightforward 2 beer job although I gotta admit my butthole clinched up when I broke a bit when I finally drilled thru the sight for the roll pin😲 Drilled from both sides so I wouldn't waller out the sight hole. Gun goes bang and sights are on the money so it all worked out nearly 2 months after purchasing it.

I will snap a pic and post it tomorrow.

I was gonna have my cousin send it back for me since he is an FFL and is always around to sign for things. S&W sent him 5 new roll pins and a new sight for it. Decided I couldn't see the darn thing so I bought the HiViz for it.
I was looking at the same sight for my 686+

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
url=https://postimg.cc/nCzhNyT1]
IMG-7930.jpg
[/url]

Easy cheesy ….

Latest posts