Big time back signs with Gators......

Spurhunter

EastTNHunter":52wpttd2 said:
A 6'2" running back, huh?

I guess 2" makes a lot of diference since we were told Jalen Hurd was too tall to be a RB and would stay hurt all the time. Or maybe the story changes depending on which school we are talking about. Hmmmm. :roll:

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":3k9ppt7w said:
EastTNHunter":3k9ppt7w said:

I guess 2" makes a lot of diference since we were told Jalen Hurd was too tall to be a RB and would stay hurt all the time. Or maybe the story changes depending on which school we are talking about. Hmmmm. :roll:

Hurd also runs upright and has poor pad level. I see you left that part out.... :tu:

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":12k7xwfd said:
Spurhunter":12k7xwfd said:
EastTNHunter":12k7xwfd said:

Hurd also runs upright and has poor pad level. I see you left that part out.... :tu:

Maybe you and cur could coach him. He only had 1158 rushing yards, 11 rushing TDs, 190 receiving yards, and 2 receiving TDs as a Sophomore in the SEC. Not too mention second team all SEC honors. As a sophomore. That running style and pad level is killing him.

PalsPal

Spurhunter":1ptbd8z2 said:
Maybe you and cur could coach him. He only had 1158 rushing yards, 11 rushing TDs, 190 receiving yards, and 2 receiving TDs as a Sophomore in the SEC. Not too mention second team all SEC honors. As a sophomore. That running style and pad level is killing him.

As much as it pains me, I do believe that GnB's comment is actually a slam on his own idiotic statement about Hurd prior to this season, and that he realizes just foolish it makes him look.

Am I right GnB :tu: ?

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":380su5zx said:
Spurhunter":380su5zx said:

As much as it pains me, I do believe that GnB's comment is actually a slam on his own idiotic statement about Hurd prior to this season, and that he realizes just foolish it makes him look.

The statement isn't foolish and it has also been mentioned by his own coach that Hurd had to work on his pad level because of his height to avoid injuries. Also Hurd has been banged up both of his years at UT and missed a lot of time in H.S..... :tu:

I guess CBJ is also a fool and idiot... :)

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":3be8z3f1 said:
PalsPal":3be8z3f1 said:
Spurhunter":3be8z3f1 said:

The statement isn't foolish and it has also been mentioned by his own coach that Hurd had to work on his pad level because of his height to avoid injuries. Also Hurd has been banged up both of his years at UT and missed a lot of time in H.S..... :tu:

Maybe you and cur could coach him. He only had 1158 rushing yards, 11 rushing TDs, 190 receiving yards, and 2 receiving TDs as a Sophomore in the SEC. Not too mention second team all SEC honors. As a sophomore. That running style and pad level is killing him. :tu:

gator-n-buck

I have come to the conclusion that you don't have a clue. When we were talking about Hurds Height and pad level, it had nothing to do with if he was a good back. It had to do with avoiding injuries... :)

It's almost like talking sports with a bunch of band members.... :rotf:

Deerbuster1996

gator-n-buck":374mvrn5 said:
I have come to the conclusion that you don't have a clue. When we were talking about Hurds Height and pad level, it had nothing to do with if he was a good back. It had to do with avoiding injuries... :)

It's almost like talking sports with a bunch of band members.... :rotf:
[emoji23][emoji23]

gator-n-buck":2qorvcx9 said:
PalsPal":2qorvcx9 said:
Spurhunter":2qorvcx9 said:

I guess CBJ is also a fool and idiot... :)
butch isn't a fool at all. That is where you got your information from. At least you aren't getting it from Paul this time.

gator-n-buck

I mentioned it way before CBJ mentioned it to the media..... :)

I actually posted the article after the fact. No one pays Paul much mind because he's a Bama Homer and picked UT to win the East this year..... :rotf:

gator-n-buck":2bqcbyoc said:

I actually posted the article after the fact. No one pays Paul much mind because he's a Bama Homer and picked UT to win the East this year..... :rotf:
Of course you did. I wouldn't expect anything less.

gator-n-buck

Hillbilly Hunter":ev7aginx said:
gator-n-buck":ev7aginx said:

Of course you did. I wouldn't expect anything less.

I did... His fr. year and CBJ mentioned it before this season. You might learn something on here.... :tu:

Latest posts