Big time back signs with Gators......

mtn cur

gator-n-buck":2qqfwbjd said:
Hillbilly Hunter":2qqfwbjd said:
Yes, you and Cur are a wealth of knowledge! :tu:

Easier to see without orange colored glasses or orange Kool-Aid running down my chin... :tu:
[emoji3][emoji33][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamMainStreet

We gonna argue this again? Of course your 6 feet plus running back is naturally going to be better than Hurd, right? You saw it in the pond water I guess. Banged up both years at UT? Hurd has played every game so far this season and racked up some pretty good yards for a soph. He might have been banged up a little throughout the year but what SEC back isn't?

Hurds shoulde injury that he had in high school would have been a non factor last year if he had been afforded enough time to rehab it right before playing but he came in not really ready physically to be an SEC tailback. He still did a bang up job.

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet":1mj3bwha said:
We gonna argue this again? Of course your 6 feet plus running back is naturally going to be better than Hurd, right? You saw it in the pond water I guess. Banged up both years at UT? Hurd has played every game so far this season and racked up some pretty good yards for a soph. He might have been banged up a little throughout the year but what SEC back isn't?

Hurds shoulde injury that he had in high school would have been a non factor last year if he had been afforded enough time to rehab it right before playing but he came in not really ready physically to be an SEC tailback. He still did a bang up job.

No one stated this back would be better than Hurd??? Just like nobody every stated that Hurd wasn't a good back. The original and old debate had to do with injuries. Sometimes you guys read a little to much into it.... :) Its like the excitement over takes ya'll...... :rotf:

Here's one for the football experts???? How many top college or Pro backs are 6'4" or taller???? :tu: I'm sure it's a very, very "short" list.... There's a reason for that. .. :D

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/16 ... nning-back

Spurhunter

TeamMainStreet":shrr6qii said:

Gator is the master of spin. UT gets a 6'+ RB and he will never pan out. Gonna stay hurt. Too tall. Yada yada yada. florida gets a 6'+ RB and he has "size and speed!!!". You can bet if Hurd had went to UF and this kid went to UT the "expert" opinion would be reversed. Maybe it's a good thing Hurd was "banged up all season" and had to play behind that "terrible O line". He might have gained 2000 yards. As it stands 1158 rushing yards, 11 rushing TDs, 190 receiving yards, 2 receiving TDs and second team all SEC honors as a sophomore is pretty dang good in anybody's book. Except the "experts" GnB and mtn turd.

mtn cur

Spurhunter":2gyoajc8 said:
TeamMainStreet":2gyoajc8 said:

Gator is the master of spin. UT gets a 6'+ RB and he will never pan out. Gonna stay hurt. Too tall. Yada yada yada. florida gets a 6'+ RB and he has "size and speed!!!". You can bet if Hurd had went to UF and this kid went to UT the "expert" opinion would be reversed. Maybe it's a good thing Hurd was "banged up all season" and had to play behind that "terrible O line". He might have gained 2000 yards. As it stands 1158 rushing yards, 11 rushing TDs, 190 receiving yards, 2 receiving TDs and second team all SEC honors as a sophomore is pretty dang good in anybody's book. Except the "experts" GnB and mtn turd.

lol :rotf: bet this clown doesn't even watch football. he burger flipping on saturdays :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":uzl9tu7l said:
TeamMainStreet":uzl9tu7l said:

Why don't you stick to the facts??? Here's the backs sizes in the combine last year.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/2/19/8 ... ning-backs
Tallest back played for UF.... :)

Like my original question. Name me some good RBs that are 6'4" or taller. I can name one that did well on the college and NFL level . Put your horn down and spit out some facts.... :)

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":2tlt0wu7 said:
Why don't you stick to the facts???

This will make the FOURTH time I have posted the facts. I will space them out so maybe you will digest them this time.

1158 rushing yards

11 rushing TDs

190 receiving yards

2 receiving TDs

second team all SEC honors as a sophomore

gator-n-buck

I didn't think you could answer the question. There has only been "one" RB to play in the NFL that was 6'4" or taller.... :)

He was 6'4".....Brandon Jacobs. There's a reason that there's only been "one"..... :)

Let's see your stats again... :tu:

mtn cur

wow, he beat Ralph Webb by 6 yards, another sophomore at vandy...but you knew that....right
smiley-face-whistle-2.gif

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":3dpof0vf said:
gator-n-buck":3dpof0vf said:
Why don't you stick to the facts???

This will make the FOURTH time I have posted the facts. I will space them out so maybe you will digest them this time.

1158 rushing yards

11 rushing TDs

190 receiving yards

2 receiving TDs

second team all SEC honors as a sophomore

And there where 55 other running backs in college football that rushed for over a 1000 yards. You got any better stats to prove your point. . . :rotf:

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":p3x60j5c said:
I didn't think you could answer the question. There has only been "one" RB to play in the NFL that was 6'4" or taller.... :)

He was 6'4".....Brandon Jacobs. There's a reason that there's only been "one"..... :)

Who the helll is talking about the NFL??? We are talking about UF and UT. News flash, those are COLLEGE teams! We are talking about COLLEGE players. Nice diversion though spin master.

mtn cur

Spurhunter":1ldvgn7c said:
gator-n-buck":1ldvgn7c said:

Who the helll is talking about the NFL???

59217153.jpg

tophat

Re: Big time back sigerns with Gators......

Tn was picked by some to finish first some to finish second. Well we ended up second and maybe a 9 win season. I will take that so much better than years past.

mtn cur

i've seen posters suspended for less than your name calling and foul language. be careful, i wouldn't wanna see that :tu:

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":22u1ia4c said:
gator-n-buck":22u1ia4c said:

Who the helll is talking about the NFL??? We are talking about UF and UT. News flash, those are COLLEGE teams! We are talking about COLLEGE players. Nice diversion though spin master.

Let's see.... We were talking about a RB height / pad level could contribute to injuries and you are posting stats. No one ever said that Hurd would get injuried every year. I hope he never gets injuried again. It just makes him an easier target.... :tu:

I can only name one RB in college that is 6'4" or taller... Hurd. Keep up with us.... :tu:

Latest posts