Big 12 championship

Mescalero

You are just stating opinion. State the why. I dont see the logic that outs them over Ohio State
Ohio State is in after USC got blown out last night.

The question is between TCU and current #5 Alabama. My logic is (a) a two loss team has never made the CFP, (b) TCU has 12 wins vs Bama's 10, (c) TCU has a better SOS and SoR than Bama (check that, as I could be incorrect on one but not both), and (d) TCU lost to current #10 in overtime.

UCStandSitter

Ohio State is in after USC got blown out last night.

The question is between TCU and current #5 Alabama. My logic is (a) a two loss team has never made the CFP, (b) TCU has 12 wins vs Bama's 10, (c) TCU has a better SOS and SoR than Bama (check that, as I could be incorrect on one but not both), and (d) TCU lost to current #10 in overtime.
You are underestimating the CFP love for Bama. Also the fact that TCU's strength of schedule doesnt measure up

JBell

I think tcu would have had to be blown out for bama or UT to make it in. That wasn't the case.

UCStandSitter

You need to give a cite for SoS. Otherwise, you are just stating "SEC fan" opinion.
I dont need to cite anything. You prove your sos is in the top 25. Last I saw it listed TCU was like 40something. You haven't provided rationale for why you are in beyond "well but 2 loss teams".

I dont want Bama in either. Cant stand em but I also dont want any other team in that hasnt played as tough of a schedule as others in the top 10

deerfever

Mescalero

Appears to be like opinions and something else. Everyone has one.

The list is almost endless and often paywalled.

UCStandSitter

Appears to be like opinions and something else. Everyone has one.

The list is almost endless and often paywalled.
About the only way you get a list that isnt opinion based is if youre a network and pay analysts to build it. You'd think it would be an easier thing to pull but as you said, lots of opinion

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
Nailed it!

I missed most of the game but why did TCU not kick the field goal in OT and get points? Made it too easy for K State to win.
Answer was that they thought that they got robbed by the previous two plays breaking the plane or being closer to the goal line and review did not overturn the calls. They thought that they could make it due to coming so close on those

Rob R.

Nailed it!

I missed most of the game but why did TCU not kick the field goal in OT and get points? Made it too easy for K State to win.
I wish I knew what the play callers are/were thinking! Guess they thought they could get in the end zone. Sometimes I think coaches suffer from a little arrogance but what do I know sitting on the couch at home. 🤷🏼‍♂️

JBell

I don't think it hurt them much. I bet they stay at 3 just so Michigan and osu don't play again

Latest posts