Big Ten Championship

cbhunter

Seen a stat last night that Purdue under current coach is 3-0 or 5-0 against top 5 teams

Y'all may have seen same thing while watching pac12 championship

Pretty sure I read it right on tv

PalsPal

Seen a stat last night that Purdue under current coach is 3-0 or 5-0 against top 5 teams

Y'all may have seen same thing while watching pac12 championship

Pretty sure I read it right on tv

Saw the same thing.

Knowing they are in, win or lose, could play into the MI psyche.

Mescalero

I think Purdue has the most upsets of top 5 teams going back decades. I know strange things happen in West Lafayette, but this game looks s being played in Indy.

That shot of the Purdue student section. A lot of future engineers and some astronauts.

deerfever

Unranked Purdue giving Michigan fits so far. This may end up better than anyone thought, of course it's still early.

Mescalero

Oh silly SEC fans who haven't watched Michigan. It's an NFL coached team. The steamroller will be unleashed in the second half. These are just body blows.

deerfever

No. This is NFL ball. And the rest of college football better realize it. Yesterday.
Yes , they showed a mighty Illinois team by 2, wore a great Maryland team out by 7 and Iowa played them close. Just because they crushed Ohio State doesn't make it NFL ball, simply means they beat another Big 10 team badly. Lol. they should eventually wear Purdue down. How Does an unranked team get to a conference championship game if the conference is that good? Strange indeed. Michigan is by far the best big 10 team , I definitely agree with that.

Latest posts