BH209 in stock

Wobblyshot1

Was just in the Sportsman's Warehouse in Murfreesboro and there was a near full shelf of the stuff available for sale. Maybe Hogdon is catching up.
20220122_115536~2.jpg

JCDEERMAN

Wish I lived closer to SW there in the burro. Midway has the same price as SW, but you then have to pay a hazmat fee, taxes and shipping. That cost is the same as BPS after taxes. Roughly $70 / box.

Wolverine72

Now we need to see the magnum primers to go with it too.
I have plenty of powder... just not as many primers as I'd like.
For the moment anyway, no target practice with the muzzleloader.

younggun308

2-Step Enabled
Makes me thrilled BPS never took them over. Couldn't believe the price they were asking. $50 seems more like a reasonable (for pandemic, grrr) price.

Wiley

Damn. I have 2 partial jugs and that's probably enough for 2 seasons but I'd like to have a couple more jugs. THE issue that I have with BH is that it's not a pound of powder in that jug. It's 10 freaking ounces! :mad::mad::mad:

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
Damn. I have 2 partial jugs and that's probably enough for 2 seasons but I'd like to have a couple more jugs. THE issue that I have with BH is that it's not a pound of powder in that jug. It's 10 freaking ounces! :mad::mad::mad:
Only 8 oz's now. So 20% price increase with the reduction in size, plus the increase in price, 75% higher than last season.

Latest posts