In search of

The Finger

I might have one. If I can find it, it's yours.

Well, that was easy. If this is what you are looking for, pm me an address...I'll ship it to you. I have zero use for it. @The Finger

I've also got a plunger assembly and better looking breech plug....and a trigger assembly....all for the lk93.
Yours if you want them. Actually, I have a complete rifle with a barrel that looks like a sewer pipe.... someone gave it to me. I have no use for any of it.
View attachment 226700
Yes that would be awesome. Do I need to pay for shipping or anything?

The Finger

I don't want to burst your bubble but.. I've tried to get the breech plug out of a number of those rifles when they were in that condition. Everyone had to be bored out on a lathe. Then you can chase the thread with a standard industry tap. 5/8x18 if I recall. Unless the rifle has sentimental value it's hardly worth it

I don't want to burst your bubble but.. I've tried to get the breech plug out of a number of those rifles when they were in that condition. Everyone had to be bored out on a lathe. Then you can chase the thread with a standard industry tap. 5/8x18 if I recall. Unless the rifle has sentimental value it's hardly worth it.
Yea it's more of a sentimental thing. My uncle past away 6 years ago. Instead of letting my aunt go through his belongings. His son just started going through his hunting equipment and gave alot of it away,lost a bunch of it and my aunt found this one in a dirty ass shed. So she brought it to me to keep it safe and I'm deciding to restore it and give give it back to her. Even if it does ever shoot again. At least she will have his gun in good shape

Carlos

Per our discussion, I've got this thing stripped down to everything but the stock, barrel, and ram rod. It's boxed and ready to ship. Will try to get it headed you way when the wife gets home.
What an awesome example for us all!
Many thanks!!

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I don't think it would cost that much to ship...less than 10 bucks. I'll need your address. Not sure you can PM with a low post count. If not, I guess I can put my cell on here for a few mins... 😂
Don't worry. I already wrote that phone number on the bathroom wall at Bucee's if anyone needs it 🤣

Seriously, super nice gesture!

Latest posts