Best Inflatable Life Jacket Recommendations

TN Larry

What's the best? Just thinking no matter how good you can swim that falling in during the winter time wouldn't be good and thinking about getting one to wear full time. I know Mustang and Onyx are supposed to be good. I found an Onyx on sale for $99. I want one that is automatic and manual inflatable. I had one several years ago that would still self inflate around moisture even though it wasn't "supposed " to.

Wiley

When I bought my 2 Mustangs I searched online for a couple of weeks and found old stock still on the shelf from the previous year when the new ones came out. Saved me a bunch. The name of the place escapes me but I remember it being in MN.

Sam Davis

I have ordered 2 mustang elite HIT from their website. You are better off buying through them. They are maintenance free for 5 years unless inflated. If you get one somewhere else and it's been sitting for a couple years you lose out . The have a date on them so you know when to replace the device.
These are the best inflatable vest you can buy. I have one coming Wednesday and they are giving a free hat with a purchase.

Latest posts