Bergara BPR-16 Premier Stalker

Hardwoodmaterials

My wife ordered me a BPR-16 Stalker in a 300 Win Mag. Does anyone know what bases I need? I know the B-14 uses Rem 700 bases but I believe the BPR-16 Premier rifles are different. Also any recommendations on a tough, low turret scope with long eye relief preferably in the 4-16x40 range would be appreciated.

Hardwoodmaterials

Yep, That's her. She called Bergara just now to find out for sure and was told it takes the same mounts as a Savage if I want to buy 1 piece mounts but they are sending the picatinny rail for it for free if I want to use 2 piece mounts! All I need to do now is decide on a scope.

TNRifleman

Hardwoodmaterials":4ay0ssht said:
My wife ordered me a BPR-16 Stalker in a 300 Win Mag. Does anyone know what bases I need? I know the B-14 uses Rem 700 bases but I believe the BPR-16 Premier rifles are different. Also any recommendations on a tough, low turret scope with long eye relief preferably in the 4-16x40 range would be appreciated.

I have one. It comes with bases, Talley I believe. Remington 700 bases will not fit the Premier as it is not a 700 clone action. I tried it and the pic rail I bought didn't work. I then simply used the bases that it came with as they are good quality bases. Below is a link for the Tally pic rail but it only comes in 20 MOA if that matters. Hope that helps. I think you will like it a lot and it should be plenty accurate. It truly is a fantastic rifle.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/talley-pic ... emier.html

Latest posts