Bennett for Heisman?

EastTNHunter

2-Step Enabled
I doubt it, but pretty cool that he was a finalist. He's not a flashy guy, and the team is balanced. He's all about his team and winning, not just stats. Pretty cool quote from him when he found out about being a finalist
D2192526-05D6-42D2-A334-370F62805AF8.png

Surprised at Dugan being a finalist over Hooker

PillsburyDoughboy

I doubt it, but pretty cool that he was a finalist. He's not a flashy guy, and the team is balanced. He's all about his team and winning, not just stats. Pretty cool quote from him when he found out about being a finalist
View attachment 159391
Surprised at Dugan being a finalist over Hooker
Hooker is not even relevant. All.indications he will be drafted somewhere in the high 70's to mid 80's in the draft. He's not even in the same discussion with Bryce Young , Dugan, Stroud and Bennett

Urban_Hunter

Hooker is not even relevant. All.indications he will be drafted somewhere in the high 70's to mid 80's in the draft. He's not even in the same discussion with Bryce Young , Dugan, Stroud and Bennett
You are without a doubt the most ignorant person to frequent this forum. It's truly fascinating.

Hooker was named SEC player of the year, and the entire sports world is shocked he wasn't invited… it's the headline on every media outlet at the moment.

"Not even in the same discussion"….. get over yourself jackas$

Trey13

You are without a doubt the most ignorant person to frequent this forum. It's truly fascinating.

Hooker was named SEC player of the year, and the entire sports world is shocked he wasn't invited… it's the headline on every media outlet at the moment.

He honestly is the dumbest and weirdest person I have ever seen on here. I think he's inbred

Spurhunter

I've met my fair share of morons in my 50 years on this spinning rock, but you make them all look like Stephen Hawking.

Urban_Hunter

He honestly is the dumbest and weirdest person I have ever seen on here. I think he's inbred
I guess I can understand someone having blind loyalty to a sports team and referring to themselves as part of the team. It's something we probably all did as kids and PDB is either a kid or never grew out of it…. But to be blindly loyal to team/franchise versus what we see here is two totally different things. It's like the makings of a serial killer or something. True tunnel vision and bizarre statements. Reminds me of the "ITS STILL REAL TO ME DANGIT" guy.

PillsburyDoughboy

The Heismann Committe (and the NFL for that matter) may be looking at the FACT (S) that vols garbage QB was able to score 55 POINTS on a Vandy team that had just come off of beating the pants off KY and Florida back to back. So they may be thinking it might not be hooker making all those stats and him just being in the right place at the right time ! 🤔

The things that make you go HMMMMM

Entire sports world LOL

PalsPal

The Heismann Committe (and the NFL for that matter) may be looking at the FACT (S) that vols garbage QB was able to score 55 POINTS on a Vandy team that had just come off of beating the pants off KY and Florida back to back. So they may be thinking it might not be hooker making all those stats and him just being in the right place at the right time ! 🤔

Please don't ever let these other guys get you down, and cause you to stop posting.

Who else could we laugh at when they make such idiotic posts as this one?

Your ignorance shines brightly with this one.

I'll give you a hint, we had like half a dozen td RUNS of 50+ yards.

deerfanatic

Entire sports world LOL
58 tds to 5 ints at ut on 2 years. Over 30tds this year and only 2ints. Over 3100 yds passing. You don't do all of that by "being in the right place at the right time". Did all of that and missed the last game and many quarters of other games because they were blowouts. No one on earth thinks hmmm to that garbage you came up with. Bennett wasn't even 2nd team all sec qb. First and second were Hooker and young. That stupid trophy is a rigged competition.

wayne

You mean SEC Player of the Year Hendon Hooker? Up until Hooker was injured, Young Dugan and Bennett weren't even viable candidates. You're an absolute buffoon.

wayne

Entire sports world LOL
Why don't you go ahead and admit that you fist-pumped when you saw Hooker limping off the field.

buckaroo

Entire sports world LOL
You mean the guy that threw 52 points at will? Look Hyatt just caught another TD!

buckaroo

Entire sports world LOL
You mean the guy that threw 52 points at will? Look Hyatt just caught another TD!

PalsPal

Just saw a clip on the news.

He was 1, 2, or 3 in ALL of the major QB statistical categories this year.

It's not Bennett's fault, but he knows. I kind of feel badly for him, because it's going to be very awkward for him.

Latest posts