Belle Meade deer

JimFromTN

I have always heard stories of people seeing massive deer around Belle Meade but had never seen one. I got a text message the other day from my brother asking if I wanted this deer. A friend of his living in Belle Meade called him up and asked if he would get rid of this for her. It apparently died somewhere and a neighborhood dog or coyotes drug it into their yard. Its no Boone and Crocket but its a mature old deer with thick beams. I took it, of course.

39987252311_a0a40ae28b_m.jpg

catman529

One heck of a 6 point. Davidson and Williamson counties are full of huge old bucks but not many people allow hunting as you know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

catman529

KPH":3roccfkz said:
A few years ago a big deer was taken in Belle Meade. It seems like it was some kind of state record.
You referring to the West Meade buck the guy shot off the back porch with his bow?

For the record I too would shoot it off my back porch :D

KPH

catman529":2ch162ui said:
KPH":2ch162ui said:
A few years ago a big deer was taken in Belle Meade. It seems like it was some kind of state record.
You referring to the West Meade buck the guy shot off the back porch with his bow?

For the record I too would shoot it off my back porch :D
That may be the one I am thinking about. The way I heard it he built a stand in his back yard and his neighbors even helped him.