Be careful out there

BDS05

Sorry to hear about this. Probably time to consider running a lot slower!
So how fast was he running? What did he hit? What speed do you suggest as safe? How much experience do you have on that lake? Do you have any idea how that lake lays after a heavy rain? Tournament experience, much?

I'll wait….

BDS05

So how fast was he running? What did he hit? What speed do you suggest as safe? How much experience do you have on that lake? Do you have any idea how that lake lays after a heavy rain? Tournament experience, much?

I'll wait….
And before you comment, note the "tiller handle" comment above your original snark. We'll ASSUME speed wasn't a problem there..

Polarkraft

I'll wait….
Gunna be waiting awhile, ole Clifford seems to just be an old codger that just wants to make sure everyone knows he is slow.

m_allison71

2-Step Enabled

I'll wait….
Talked to local boat shop owner the other day. Saw some additional pictures. The guy truly lucky to have survived. He said he was doing about 75 mph. Old Hickory doesn't need a heavy rain to look like crap. I don't know his experience level but I would imagine he's been on it before.

Latest posts