bass pro is a joke

hoyt30

Drove 1.5 hrs one way to buy some monarch 10x42. Sale paper said sale started yesterday. They didn't even have them. so much for a nikon sale

JGreg

I offered to stock there duck hunting supplies last year, I hasd more that I don't use than they had for sale bass pro sucks!

TENN.BOY

same problem with me last year with treestands ,they never had the one in stock i went there to get.THEY SUCK !!!!!!!

htnseymour

I just buy it online and have it shipped to store for free. sometimes it's already there in stock so I can just go get it sometimes it's the next day.

Hollar Hunter

You can find just about everything BP offers somewhere else for at least 25% cheaper and sometimes 50%. BP is always a last resort! Their employees don't know crap and their management knows even less...

LIL JOKER

I can live with bass pro but gander mt sucks....have called 5 times in 2weeks wanting to get a update on my slug gun they sent back to savage and can't get anyone to call back with a answer ...been 3 weeks since gander sent it to savage

Boone 58

hoyt30 said:
Drove 1.5 hrs one way to buy some monarch 10x42. Sale paper said sale started yesterday. They didn't even have them. so much for a nikon sale

Buy off Ebay bidding. you can easily save 100 bucks in some cases....i have bought 3 from there.

Latest posts