Bass Pro bargain

scn

Mods, please remove if against policy.

Just an FYI-I had an old Bass Pro gift card that I needed to redeem. so I went to their online site. I found some Arctic Shield Bibs on clearance. They were normally $229 and are on sale for $49.95.

In addition, there is free shipping with the code MYGIFT. Tn residents do have to pay sale tax.

I've heard some good things about arctic shield clothing on here, so I thought I'd take a chance at that price.

Vermin93

Sounds like a pretty good deal. I'm good on bibs, otherwise I might have given them a try.

It's that time of year - end of season closeout sales! Now is the time to be looking for whatever you might need for the 2014 season. The sales and closeout deals will get bigger and better over the next few weeks as the retailers look to clear out deer hunting gear in favor of turkey hunting and fishing gear.

I've got a few things that I'm watching and waiting for the prices to drop.

lockandloaded

I'm in their site now tring to buy some. And it won't even pull the picture of the item up so I'm in hold with customer service. I'm tring to get the bibs and the jacket lol.

lockandloaded

All sold out. Women's bibs men's bibs and jackets. Lol that's my luck. Glad you got them ordered. And thanks for the heads up.

scn

RUGER said:
Well that sucks.
Hope they make it right.

No big deal. I was in pretty good shape on insulated bibs and almost didn't order. I'll find something somewhere down the way.

Hard to understand how the order went through to start with if they didn't have them.

Latest posts