Bama vs Vols

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck said:
buckaroo said:
I'm not saying vols win but one expert Cowherd predict we win! You never know in this game

I think 99.9% of us know and the other 00.1% still thinks UT is undefeated..... :D
didnt you have florida beating LSU and MIZZ ? Lol cant wait to see the florida fans UGA and SC scores lol im 90% Positive they will be a gator fan on here saying there gonna win both them games also. so i guess you can say the same about florida fans

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
gator-n-buck said:
buckaroo said:
I'm not saying vols win but one expert Cowherd predict we win! You never know in this game

I think 99.9% of us know and the other 00.1% still thinks UT is undefeated..... :D
didnt you have florida beating LSU and MIZZ ? Lol cant wait to see the florida fans UGA and SC scores lol im 90% Positive they will be a gator fan on here saying there gonna win both them games also. so i guess you can say the same about florida fans

Wrong.... I never picked FL to beat LSU or Mizz on here.... :) Nice try.... But I did pick FL to beat UT.... :)

THEdonkey0515

I see that was the few other gator fans posting scores.O my bad gator I forgot you post fake scores:) and i guess when you know florida is gonna get beat you just keep your mouth shut pretty smart;)

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
I see that was the few other gator fans posting scores.O my bad gator I forgot you post fake scores:) and i guess when you know florida is gonna get beat you just keep your mouth shut pretty smart;)

I post what ever gets your grits stirred.... :)

Wrangler95

Don't know about a blowout,they barely hung on to beat Arkansas but Alabama would have to turn the ball over several times on their end of the field for Tennessee to even have a chance.Hope Vols play a game like they did at Georiga

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
Since when did being down by 10 to the #4 team while playing a back up QB become a spacking?
Can't ever tell who's he's talking about! Some weeks he's a Alabama fan, and some weeks he pulls for UT. Ya just never know! :whistle:

Mudbone

beachguy said:
Mudbone said:
Where you been beachguy?

spanking.gif
I see you've been watching Vandy football.

Latest posts