Bama vs Vols

gator-n-buck

The line seemed to start a little light and had Bama at -15. Looks like it has moved up to -17 after beating started.

Stay tuned for Uncle Smokey's prediction on the game. He's 2-0 on TnDeer... :)

PalsPal

Turnovers, again, will go a long way in this game.

Is the Bama OLineman out that was hurt in the A&M game? I don't think Bama will run on us like they did A&M, so it will depend on Sims. If we can rattle him, we can keep it close, but I'm not too hopeful.

TeamMainStreet

TN hasnt scored a touchdown in 2 consecutive SEC games and only score 12 points TOTAL in those two games.

TeamMainStreet

Bama scored 59 points in 1 SEC game. Its gonna be a long night with several colorful chants going at the end im afraid.

gator-n-buck

I caught up to Uncle Smokey this evening by collect call from the Swamp Diner pay phone. He told me that he has been reading a lot of old newspapers about UT/Bama and thinks he can go 3-0. He started out mumbling about Johnny Majors in the backfield and I quickly told him that he might of went to far back on the old clippings.

He did tell me that since Ole Kiffin is headed back to Knoxville and that he can see another mattress fire getting ready to happen. After pointing out and mumbling that UTs "O"-Line would do very little to slow down Bama and protect the QB. He told me that Bama would win 48-3. He also told me that he wouldn't have to call UF 20 times this week collect to request Muschamp to be fired since it was an off week.... :)

farmin68

Hangnail said:
Well, if Cowherd is an expert then I'd cashout my 401k and bet the bank...

Lol..he made the pick several weeks ago. Now says he doesn't feel good about it like he did then, but is sticking with it.