Bailey

THEdonkey0515

Everyone knew it was coming..

Wish him the best, he was passed over by two coaching staffs at tennessee. The current coaching staff felt it was important to get two transfers in at QB Both of which passed Bailey on the depth chart.

He still remains the most popular 3ed string QB in college football. It wouldn't surprise me if I never hear his name again, wouldn't surprise me if his leading a good team next year.

Last edited:

wayne

It will be interesting to see if he makes another P5 pit stop to be a backup or drop down a level.

PalsPal

Like I've said previously, when he was getting all of the hype in high school, I was able to watch a little of his games online.

A LOT of his yards were after-the-catch from some great receivers he had on the team.

Not saying he wasn't good, because everybody wanted him, but just maybe he isn't the caliber everybody predicted that he would be. Wouldn't be the first time.

TNTreeman

Heupel can adjust his system to fit a pocket passer. He did it successfully with Drew Lock.
I think Lock and Bailey are a little different and heupel was operating as an oc at Missouri and may have been told to make it work verses being a hc that gets to decide how he wants to run his system. Heupel has forgotten more about qbs than I'll ever know so I ll have to trust his call.

THEdonkey0515

Heupel can adjust his system to fit a pocket passer. He did it successfully with Drew Lock.
This..

In 2019 UCF QB had 400 passing attempts for 3600 yards...... less the 80! Rush yards on the season.... he had less then 170 rush yards in 2020 on a AVG of 2 yards a carry. .....so I call Bologna

If Heupel thought this kid was special he would have given him a shot or told him his shot was coming. Not push him down the depth chart. I think Bailey can run a little also maybe not as good as hooker, but he could differently pick up a first down with his legs or 80 yards in 12 games. I think hooker and Milton just flat out looked better then him to heupel this spring.

We all know Pruitt didn't know what he was doing, but maybe he really did have a reason to start JG as long as he did.

I wish him all the luck will be Interesting to see where he goes.

Last edited:

Latest posts