Bailey

RobDooley

Heupel can adjust his system to fit a pocket passer. He did it successfully with Drew Lock.
last week against Alabama was the first time I seen Hooker roll out...and to beat all...it was to his left. He has passed in the pocket all year. They need to roll him out...however, I'm not a coach.

Mescalero

We didn't want him (I think)
You never played did you? Never competed. Never bled. Never cried. Where I'm from, it's once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye. Seems to me, it's the same in this state. Once a Volunteer, always a Volunteer. You are just a bandwagon fan. "We"????? Like you were part of any decision related to any player processed out of Alabama. Give every true fan on this board and shut the $&*> up.

RobDooley

You never played did you? Never competed. Never bled. Never cried. Where I'm from, it's once a Buckeye, always a Buckeye. Seems to me, it's the same in this state. Once a Volunteer, always a Volunteer. You are just a bandwagon fan. "We"????? Like you were part of any decision related to any player processed out of Alabama. Give every true fan on this board and shut the $&*> up.
Win, Lose or Draw....All Vol

BamaProud

LOL Someone doesn't understand sarcasm.

cbhunter

1635563681840.gif

Latest posts