At the NWTF show yesterday...

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
PLEASE baby Jesus, don't let Seek1 monetize killing pet turkeys in suburban backyards. I might have a stroke.
IMG_3480.jpeg

Hate all you want mega, just don't be cuttin into my profits! 😜

drake799

Does anyone know why they quit doing it on Sundays? I've heard Opryland stopped them and I've heard that a lot of the vendors wanted it stopped on Sundays. But that's all hearsay does anyone know the truth

@fulldraw

Does anyone know why they quit doing it on Sundays? I've heard Opryland stopped them and I've heard that a lot of the vendors wanted it stopped on Sundays. But that's all hearsay does anyone know the truth
Sunday afternoons would be so slow vendors would pack up early before the show closed is one reason. Too many times they would announce over the intercom that the show was still open, do not pack up.

Wooden Arrow

They're coming out with a new camo. Resembles vinyl siding with windows.
had a guy wanting me to shoot the deer eating his garden up. "it'll be easy" he said "i'll leave the ladder against my garage, and you can hide behind the backboard of the kids basketball goal..." i WAS gonna suggest he leave the garage door open so i could park inside & listen to the radio while i was "hunting"...:D

Winchester

Smart businessman he is!!! Making money hand over fist and killing deer while doing it! Not really my favorite way to hunt by a long shot, but you gotta give credit as hes making a Ton off those neighborhood deer that need thinning anyway!

Joe2Kool

First time I have been (son was wanting to go) and first time I have really felt like a public land gobbler. Seemed every call booth would pick up a call and start yelping at me when they seen me coming. Gonna be ready to gobble at them before I go back to another one.
Did you come in gobbling and strutting? Or slip in silently? 😁😁

Latest posts