ATA trade show

Bushape

Sorry if this is dumb but are these trade shows typically for businesses only or can individuals go and purchase items too? Also, are tickets pricey? Thanks

deerhunter10

Sorry if this is dumb but are these trade shows typically for businesses only or can individuals go and purchase items too? Also, are tickets pricey? Thanks
Businesses or in the industry. When I went there wasn't anything for sale or very little (haven't been in a while 2013ish) when it was in Nashville. It's just companies showing off their new stuff. I shot all the new bows that year and all of that. It may have changed but that's how it used to be.

BSK

Businesses or in the industry. When I went there wasn't anything for sale or very little (haven't been in a while 2013ish) when it was in Nashville. It's just companies showing off their new stuff. I shot all the new bows that year and all of that. It may have changed but that's how it used to be.
Basically, these shows are for outdoor writers to see (and talk about) the new products coming out as well as for retailers to see what they will want to stock and sell in the new year.

Latest posts