Lease Trade

Eric Elms

I own close to 400 acres in Butler County KY, known for its big bucks. I'm looking for, preferably one person, to do some trading with and probably a little boot. I would like to turkey hunt in TN so would like to like to let someone deer hunt with me, just me deer hunting on my places, and I would get to turkey hunt on your place or places in TN. The boot would go mostly toward helping with the cost of food plots I do and maintain. One farm is 220+ acres with about 5-6 acres in food plots consisting of clover and standing corn, 40 acres in crop and the rest woods. The other farm is 165+ acres, 20 acres in CRP with about 3 acres in clover, also has 250 saw tooth oaks planted, 12-14 years old producing acorns. The rest is woods. I'm 48 years old and an avid outdoors man. If you have something lets talk, never hurts to talk. The worst either of us could say is no.

Eric Elms

Thank you just looking for someone I can trust and work with. I have good dear but hard to hunt 400 acres by myself while working etc. Getting older too might be nice to have someone help with food plots etc. I have all the equipment but still requires man power sometimes.

Latest posts