At Least SOMEBODY Gets It!

THEdonkey0515

Been on the TCU train since they made the playoffs.

The SEC SEC SEC stuff is silly in my opinion. I just don't see how if your a fan of any other program besides UGA you root against TCU at this point.

TNTreeman

Amen. I rooted for Miss State bc of Leach in some games and maybe a few that helped Tn but other than that I want them all to lose . Now that the Vols are hopefully headed towards relevance again the other upper Sec teams are the main competitors. I've said it before , cheering for a team bc they are in the SEC is like cheering for the devil bc he's in the Bible.

prstide

I used to be a SEC homer and would pull for Georgia in this game but I finally had an epiphany several years ago that a national championship by another SEC school doesn't help UT at all so TCU it is. In bowl games I'll still mostly pull for the SEC team except Alabama and I hope thy lose every game they play. 😆
I can respect that and have felt the same about UT for decades. LSU and Auburn for the last 15+/- years.
Other than that I route for the upset or the outcome that benefits Alabama most. The SEC is obviously the strongest conference, top to bottom, in the country and no one else is even close so it doesn't bother me for opposing conference teams to sneak a win every now and again to negatively impact recruiting for rival SEC schools. 😁

Latest posts