Anyone hunting today (Thursday, nov 9)?

Bodine270

Took off today through Monday and plan to hunt most of the time. In the stand this morning. Been quiet so far except for the herd of squirrels running around these woods this morning. The wind just picked up and I can feel some cooler air finally coming in.

megalomaniac

Don't know what is going on, but 8 cell cams have gone slap dead since around 10p last night. Between 6p and 10p last night, had 2 different mature bucks on cams at different locales, plus a decent amount of after dark doe movement and young buck movement....

But the switch flipped during the evening and it was and still has been dead. When I see events like this, it often indicates a surge of movement mid to late morning. Today may be a good day to be in the stand from 9a till noon.

DMD

Don't know what is going on, but 8 cell cams have gone slap dead since around 10p last night. Between 6p and 10p last night, had 2 different mature bucks on cams at different locales, plus a decent amount of after dark doe movement and young buck movement....

But the switch flipped during the evening and it was and still has been dead. When I see events like this, it often indicates a surge of movement mid to late morning. Today may be a good day to be in the stand from 9a till noon.
That's exactly what I was hoping.. especially here in East TN where front is supposed to move in early afternoon.

Bgoodman30

Seems normal. Low pressure before front. I expect movement to steadily increase when pressure rises. I will be in stand or blind this afternoon after wind shifts.

philsanchez76

im gonna try to sneak out to my local public this evening. Just have a feeling they'll be moving much much earlier than the past few days. Cams have been very dead all week. But caught a chase happening this morning though.

Ski

First round of lockdown I'd guess.

CliffordN

No pics since 3AM and no deer seen since daylight. Squirrels are all over the ground at 11. Should probably stay, but thinking about leaving.

Latest posts